The Connective Good just started a retained search for a Director of Marketing & Communications for a non-profit civic initiative in Seattle. This organization tracks government spending on priorities ranging from healthcare to Social Security to crime prevention to defense to children’s welfare, and many more public policy areas. This job is about putting unbiased facts on government spending and outcomes into the hands of citizens, the media, and other organizations. Infographic below with details.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on marketer who:
- Loves public policy/government
- Has experience driving product utilization
- Can consistently deliver multi-channel launches and campaigns
- Has marketed intangible products, for instance information services or data products
- Can engage diverse audiences
- Wants to live in the Seattle area (sorry, no remote arrangements)
Email to share your interest or recommend someone. Thanks!