MarketingProfs just published a piece I co-wrote with the illustrious Anand Thaker, called “Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out.” Check it out for tips on how to ferret out the top candidates… or how to be that top candidate. It’s the coalescing of a lot of insights from interviewing thousands of marketers. Enjoy!
The Connective Good
The Connective Good is a retained executive recruiting firm. We connect the most talented people in the marketing/tech/analytics ecosystem.
- It’s Not You, It’s Me: When Your Dream Candidate Breaks Up With You
- Announcing a completed search – Zipcar VP of Marketing & Sales
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out
- How to tell if someone is REALLY ready to join an early-stage company
- What I learned from recruiting an SVP of Customer Success for a high-growth martech company