MarketingProfs just published a piece I co-wrote with the illustrious Anand Thaker, called “Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out.” Check it out for tips on how to ferret out the top candidates… or how to be that top candidate. It’s the coalescing of a lot of insights from interviewing thousands of marketers. Enjoy!
The Connective Good
The Connective Good is a retained executive recruiting firm. We connect the most talented people in the marketing/tech/analytics ecosystem.
- Three Recruiting Instincts That the Best CEOs and CMOs Have Developed
- Latest trends with hiring leaders in marketing: A peek behind the curtain
- The State of Executive Recruiting in MarTech – Interview with Stensul
- Recruiting a Head of Marketing & Communications, Seattle
- It’s Not You, It’s Me: When Your Dream Candidate Breaks Up With You