MarketingProfs just published a piece I co-wrote with the illustrious Anand Thaker, called “Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out.” Check it out for tips on how to ferret out the top candidates… or how to be that top candidate. It’s the coalescing of a lot of insights from interviewing thousands of marketers. Enjoy!
The Connective Good
The Connective Good is a retained executive recruiting firm. We connect the most talented people in the marketing/tech/analytics ecosystem.
- VP of Brand Experience: The feeder role to CMO that we will see more and more
- The DNA of a CMO who can scale
- CMO Tips on Upgrading From Incremental Growth to Transformational Growth
- How To Think Bigger Than A ‘Dollar In, Dollar Out’ Marketing Mentality
- How to Inject Discomfort Into Your Scale Journey